Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation Day!

So I officially finished medical school this past weekend. I got to wear a funny outfit and a funny hat and got called up on the stage to receive my doctoral hood and diploma...so crazy! I still can't believe that anyone thought it was a good idea to let me graduate, I feel so unprepared for internship but, everyone else says they feel the same way. (Incidentally, the diploma they handed us on stage actually said that we don't officially graduate until the 12th...maybe the school is still reserving the right to revoke our graduation after all!).

After the ceremony, we headed to Beth's house for a little open house celebration. It was a great time fill with wonderful people who I love and who have supported and encouraged me throughout the years. I truly feel so blessed to have such incredible friends and family.

Now I have a week off before I start my residency at Children's. (Oh and just an FYI, I highly recommend not getting sick in July...)







Taking the Physician's Oath.













With my good friend Kirsten.













Per happy I'll finally be making some money.











A happy graduate!













With my parents. Aren't they the cutest!





2 comments:

McDolan June 8, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

their so proud... I even got a guilt trip for not attending with the kiddos... sorry but I don't think with of them would have enjoyed it too much :) congrat again. love you.

McDolan June 8, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

umm I meant either of them...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP