Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rounds 1

As I write this, Dr. McPoland is in the middle of her first day of her residency. She's on Team 1 (don't exactly know what that means) making rounds on wards. I think her situation is that she's working with a team who's handling the kids that are admitted into Children's for certain ailments. This is a Q4 schedule, which means that she's on call every 4th day. Today is her first day and she's on call. The double wammy! I expect she'll be a little tired after her 30-hour shift that will end around 2pm tomorrow.

If you read this today, keep her in your prayers and send her a text telling her good luck and not to fall asleep while inserting an IV... I'm sure she'd appreciate the thoughts.

1 comments:

Mike Fiechtner June 25, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Good luck Paula! Mandy and I will say a prayer for you! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP